Yeah I mean, I just wanted to. Don’t ask me why.
Cork and stuffing.
Random paraphernalia needed to get it all together. Sharp things, stabby things, soft things.
A piece of foam was cut into the same size as the board.
And then I gridded where I wanted the studs. Then I drilled holes for the studs.
Then I just put the fabric over the foam, sort of how I wanted it.
I didn’t actually know a professional way of doing this so I merely put nails through the holes of the board and through the foam to see where the studs were going,
Then it was time for the studs, I had to cut a little to get them through the fabric.
I made a row at a time because the fabric wants to move when pressed down into the holes.
In the corners, there the screws for the wall mounting where supposed to sit, I placed little metal washers so the screws wouldn’t ruin or go through the board with time.
Then I fastened the fabric on the back, constantly flipping it over to see that it’s was working the way I wanted.
TADA! I was never really keen on the fabric and some time on the future I’m making a faux leather one.